1967 A.D. ( 2023 B.S. ), Patan Industrial Estate, Lagankhel, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Mr. Moti Lal Shilpakar
Wood carving goods.
Some of our significant projects across the world:
• Built parts of Nepalese temple in the Animal Kingdom of Asia, Disneyland, Florida, USA.
• Made wooden handicrafts depicting Nepalese Culture for the International Labour Organization (ILO) Headquarters, Geneva.
• Built a Buddhist temple which was donated by His Majesty king of Nepal to Myanmar (Burma).
• Participated in IGA Fair 1983 in Munich. Made Nepali Pavilion.
• Participated in Thukuba Expo 1985, Japan. Built Nepali Pavilion.
• Participated in World Expo 1988, Australia.
• Built major wooden parts of Nepalese Embassy Building in Dhaka, Bangladesh. First Nepalese office in Asia to be built in Nepalese Culture.
• Hanuman Dhoka, one of the three Durbar Squares of Kathmandu was repaired by our experts.
• Made wooden parts for Narayanhiti Royal Palace of Kathmandu, Nepal.
• Made wooden parts for VVIP Lounge, Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.
• Repaired Durbar Squares (Palatial Monuments) of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur.
• Made wooden parts for Tourism Information Center, Bhrikuti Mandap, Kathmandu.
• Designed wood carving interiors for Government office buildings, 5 Star hotels, Restaurants and Private houses in Kathmandu.
• Renovation works done on residence for some of the elite personalities of the country.
• Participated in Naturiva expo 2009, Spain.
• Major part of work done on Nepal Russia House 2011.
Established in the year 1967 A.D., Wood Carving Industries Pvt. Ltd., is the first of its kind in the field of wood crafts. Specialized in the traditional oriental wood carvings, we are also experienced in the modern style of craftsmanship. Being a pioneer in our field, we can boast of having an experienced of exporting handicrafts all over the world.